I got this in my email tonight
Over the weekend, my family went hiking in Beaver, UT.
Beaver is a small town of about 3,000 people.
We ate at one of the local diners and I picked up their newspaper called The Beaver County Journal.
Inside, there was a letter to the editor about the coming Communist takeover in America.
The author wrote about the 10 Rules of a Communist revolution that were supposedly found in 1919 in Germany by the allied forces.
Take a look and see how many of them are currently playing out…
1. Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial. Destroy their ruggedness.
2. Get control of all means of publicity.
3. Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, and other trivialities.
4. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
5. Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule, and obloquy.
6. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
7. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit and produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
8. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders, and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.
9. By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, and ruggedness.
10. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the populace helpless.
Well, what do you think?
Pretty scary, right?
Notice that two times they mention the word “ruggedness.”
Soft and weak people are obviously easier to conquer than tough people with awesome guns like this.
And so are people who don’t have faith in God.
Remember, some of our most important duties are to defend truth, defend God, defend freedom and defend the family.
I believe it was Albert Einstein who said…
“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.”
With inauguration day being tomorrow, it will be up to you and me to share our voices and not cower over the next 4 years.
And, of course, it is up to us to continually prepare to be self-reliant, because you and I know it will be an “interesting” 4 years.
(If I used foul language, I would change the word “interesting” to something else.)
Former CIA Officer
Editor, Spy & Survival Briefing
Editor, Black Bag Confidential