Another decade is coming to an end. What did we learn this decade, well:
1. We thought a human centipede was 100% medically accurate.
2. 10 years after 9/11, there was an Arab Spring.
3. The most sensitive came of age, we had to be careful what we heard, said or did.
4. Transgenderism in the modeling industry starting with a former androgynous male model.
5. A more extreme version of Survivor premiered where a man and woman had to survive Naked and Afraid.
6. A movement where men could no longer approach, hold the door or seduce women.
7. The election of a billionaire and reality TV star to the highest office in the land.
8. An alternative right rises from the world wide web, unfortunately ended with expulsion from the web after what is called Charlottesville.
9. Prediction of a civil war here in America.
10. The war against an event known as Big Tech.
11. There are a few sane humans left in this world, we will soon realize that the human race is not worth saving.
Let us prepare ourselves for the 2020's.
Next decade, members of Generation Z will come of age and gain voting rights as some Millennials will start to enter middle age. While Millennials are considered to be radically liberal, yet we have not seen the social and political affiliations of Generation Z.
If I were to rank anyone involved in society, economics and politics, meaning positions in any form of government, with traits of narcissism, I would rank royalty, peers and nobility as least narcissistic while I would rank politicians, corporate executives and bankers as most narcissistic. Humanity worked well under monarchy and aristocracy than democracy and republicanism.