Two questions that you cannot ask on Quora are: Why did banking and industrial corporations use democracy to deceive the people?; Why do tech companies continue the trend from banking and industrial corporations to use democracy to deceive the people? I already have the answer: progressivism uses democracy to deceive the people to achieve it's own ends.
Another decade is coming to an end. What did we learn this decade, well:
1. We thought a human centipede was 100% medically accurate.
2. 10 years after 9/11, there was an Arab Spring.
3. The most sensitive came of age, we had to be careful what we heard, said or did.
4. Transgenderism in the modeling industry starting with a former androgynous male model.
5. A more extreme version of Survivor premiered where a man and woman had to survive Naked and Afraid.
6. A movement where men could no longer approach, hold the door or seduce women.
7. The election of a billionaire and reality TV star to the highest office in the land.
8. An alternative right rises from the world wide web, unfortunately ended with expulsion from the web after what is called Charlottesville.
9. Prediction of a civil war here in America.
10. The war against an event known as Big Tech.
11. There are a few sane humans left in this world, we will soon realize that the human race is not worth saving.
Let us prepare ourselves for the 2020's.