Sometimes it is important to add the location to a post. This can let people know where something is located, and can also be used to identify where pictures may have been taken, or even video. To add a location to your post, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Publisher Box.
- Locate the Location button and click on it.
- An input box will now appear at the bottom of the publisher text area.
- Enter a city & state into the input box. (Also a country if not based in the US)
- Enter your message into the text area. (optional)
- Press the Publish button once complete.
Be aware, if adding your current location, please ensure you are not giving exact street addresses to people you do not know. Exact addresses are only pertinent if there are events you wish people to attend, business addresses, or specific locations of a news story/article. Never give out your home address publicly.