On Mumblit you can add a voice message to your post to add some character, personality, and personalization to yourself. Follow these simple steps to do so:
- Open the Publisher Box.
- Click on Record Voice. This will begin the recording of your voice, which will be indicated by a red dot at the top of your browser window.
- Once done speaking, press Record Voice again, This will stop the recording process.
- Type your message in the publisher box. (optional)
- Press Publish to add the voice message to your timeline.
Simple Tips to Consider
To create an effective and intelligible voice message, follow these simple tips:
- Ensure you have a working microphone or recording device attached to your computer.
- Maintain a distance of 1 to 2 feet from the microphone to avoid difficult to understand, and often times, extremely loud speaking.
- Use a windscreen on the front of a professional microphone to prevent excess noise from speaking and breathing.
- Use short sentences and get your point across, most people will not listen to a long message.
- Keep swearing to a minimum unless it expresses the gravity of the message.
- Voice messages follow the same rules as regular Mumblit posts. therefore, do not violate the Terms of Service.