Feelings are actions which specify what a person is feeling or doing at the time of the post creation. Add a feeling to your post in a few easy steps:
- Open the Publisher Box.
- Click on Feelings button.
- An input box will appear at the bottom of the publisher text area.
- Click on the input box, and a dropdown of the available actions you can add to a post will appear. The following options are:
– Feeling : Add an emotion to your post. A dropdown of available feelings to add will appear.
– Traveling to : This will allow you to input a location name of where you are going.
– Watching : This will allow you to input the name of a show/movie/podcast you are watching.
– Playing : This will allow you to enter the name of a game or sport you are playing.
– Listening to : This will allow you to enter the name of music, or audio you are listening to.
- If Feeling is selected, click on an emotion in the drop down list.
- If any other option is selected, enter the name or location of the action specified.
- Type your text into the publisher box above the input area. (optional)
- Once complete, press the Publish button to add the post to your timeline.
Be aware that it will not place the audio, tv show, or any other media added to the Feelings input box into the post. You can still upload the media, and type your message after selecting your option and entering the title of the action.