Polls serve as a way to visually observe how your followers feel about a particular subject, event, or topic. Creating a poll on Mumblit is simple, and can be done in a few easy steps:
- Open the Publisher Box.
- Locate the Create Poll button and click on it.
- The bottom area of the text box will turn into an answer input box.
- Enter the question you wish to ask your followers in the text area of the publisher box.
- By default, 2 answer spots will be shown. Enter answers into each box, but do not hit the enter key.
- You can create additional answers by pressing Add Answer. You can have a total of 8 choices on a single poll.
- When you are done adding answers, press the Publish button.
- Your poll will now be live on your timeline.
A user can only vote once in a poll, but can change their answer by selecting a different choice at any time.
A Poll post will show total number of votes, and the percentages of people who voted for each specific answer.
Poll questions and answers must not violate our Terms of Service.
You can have as many polls as you want active at any time.