Having full control over who sees your post is important, especially when you don’t want particular people to see it. Setting your post privacy is as easy as following the instructions below:
- Open the Publisher Box.
- Type your message, text, or any other content you wish to add.
- Locate the symbol below the text area.
- Click on the symbol.
- A small menu will open displaying the available options:
Only Me: Only you will be able to see an interact with the post.
Everyone: All people will be able to see it and interact with the post.
People I Follow: Only people YOU follow can see and interact with the post.
People Follow Me: Only people who follow you can see and interact with the post.
- Click on the option you wish to set the post as.
- Once you have completed the post, click on Publish.
- The post visibility will now match your setting.