Videos are interactive and engaging elements on any social media network, and are quickly becoming the standard way of getting out advertisements, longer media messages, and podcasts. Mumblit supports this ability and can be done in a few clicks:
- Open the Publisher Box.
- Click on Upload Video button.
- A file navigation window will appear.
- Locate the video file you wish to upload. (Video cannot be larger than 1GB , and must be MP4, AVI, or WMV)
- Select the video and press the Open button in the lower right corner of the file browser.
- A preview image of the video will appear. (There will also be a button called Custom Thumbnail which will allow you to set your thumbnail.)
- Enter text into the publisher area. (optional)
- Click on Publish button.
- Once the video is done uploading to the server, the post will show on your timeline.
As a note, the resolution of the video is not important therefore you can use 320p all the way up to 4k on video resolution. Be aware, the video file size will be much larger while play time much less with higher resolutions.
The following video formats are allowed on Mumblit:
The maximum video upload size is 1GB (1024MB).
All videos uploaded to Mumblit must follow our Terms of Service on content.