Unlike with images, videos, and just regular files, you can also upload music and audio tracks to the Mumblit system. To upload the audio file to your post, follow these steps:
- Open the Publisher Box.
- Locate the Audio Upload button and click on it.
- A file browser window will open.
- Locate on your device the audio file you wish to upload.
- Click on the Open button on the file browser.
- Your audio file will now display as an icon with the name of the file below the text area.
- Enter your text into the text area. (optional)
- Press the Publish button when complete.
Your new audio upload will appear within a player once added as a post, for others to listen to.
Audio uploads must follow the same provisions and policies as other media, found in our Terms of Service.
Audio Upload formats are:
Audio upload size limit is 1GB (1024MB). Length of the track does not matter, and encoding quality does not matter.