Sharing your photos and images into a social media platform is a staple of the experience. Mumblit Social makes this process simple and only contains a few simple steps.
- Click on the Publisher area to create a post.
- Click on Upload Images.
- A computer navigation window will open, asking what file you would like to upload.
- Select the image you wish to upload. (Hold down the CTRL key on your computer if you wish to select more than one)
- Press the Open button in the lower right of the file navigation window.
- The images will upload to the server on Mumblit, and may take a moment.
- The publisher will now show a preview of your image(s).
- You can hit the “X” button on any photo to remove it.
- Enter text into the publisher area (optional)
- Press the Publish button to post your images.
Create a Photo Album
You can also create albums on Mumblit, which are an ever-evolving collection of images with a particular theme or title. To create an album:
- Ensure at least one image is added to the post.
- Click on the green Create Album button at the top of the publisher window.
- A name field will open above the image preview area.
- Set a name for the album.
Once you press the Publish button, it will create and add the images added to the post to the album just created.
Copy & Paste Image into Publisher Box
Mumblit allows you to copy & paste a single image from anywhere on the internet to add to your post.
- Locate an image anywhere on the internet.
- Right Click on the image using your mouse and locate “Copy Image” and Left Click on it.
- The image is now copied to your computer clipboard.
- Navigate back to Mumblit and open the publisher box.
- Right Click and select Paste. (You can also use CTRL key with V or Insert key)
- The image will appear in the image preview area.
- Add text to the publisher box. (optional)
- Press the Publish button and your image will now appear on your timeline.
Valid Image Extensions
The following is a list of the image formats allowed to be user on Mumblit:
All other image formats will not upload, and you will encounter an error as a result.
The maximum image upload size is 1GB. Dimensions and resolution are not important, just the size of the file.
Please refer to the Terms of Service for restrictions on the types of image content that can be uploaded to Mumblit.