As the weather outside gets colder and the air gets more dry, it's important to level up your skincare routine to accommodate the changing conditions. A good moisturizer is key to keeping your skin hydrated and healthy all winter long. Here are a some things to look for in a winter moisturizer: https://www.shoprythm.com/...
1. A thicker, more emollient formula than what you use in the summer. This will help to bring in moisture and protect your skin from the dry, cold air.
2. An ingredient list that includes hyaluronic acid, glycerin, or other hydrating ingredients. These will help to draw moisture into your skin and keep it there.
3. A non-comedogenic (non-pore-clogging) formula, since winter is a time when you don't want to risk your skin becoming even more dry and irritated.
4. A pleasant scent that will help to lift your spirits on gray, dreary days.
5. A reasonable price point, since you'll likely be using more of this pr