Logo
SELF denied Holy Warrior for Jesus Holy Trinity
Sigh huh, (me B-ing old school from the streets), I 'FEEL' YO pain but all I know is my daily & relentlessly Hard core SELF denying, Luke 9:24-Hebrews 11:1-Luke 17:21-22, Warrior allegiance, Christian Caliphate-Jihadism, wrath of Achilles 2 & 4 Holy, retributionary Eye's of Fire, Holy Majesty-King of Kings Jesus Christ, eternal Son of Yahweh Jehovah Father God & Heaven (itself) / 3 in 1 - 1 in 3 Holy Trinity & WITHOUT or NEVER QUESTIONING HIM & do my given job-Order's of Holy advocacy intel-info output like Shrek said, 'Me & what army" - https://www.youtube.com/wa...
"THE CULT OF PERSONALITY" - LIVING COLOUR - DONALD TRUMP - DEMOCRATS IMPEACH TRUMP AGAIN - YouTube

Love him or hate him, President of the United States Donald Trump, is an effective public speaker, at least to his rally crowds. This video feautures the #13...

1 yr. ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SELF denied Holy Warrior for Jesus Holy Trinity, click on at the bottom under it