First Nuzlocke Run Failed...

Welp, it happened. I failed the Nuzlocke. My team wasn't prepared for Lt. Surge and everyone died as a result. Moemon MegaFireRed Version doesn't only cover the first generation of Pokemon games, but it goes up to the sixth generation as well. Lt. Surge hit me with an Emolga (electric/flying) and a Luxio (pure electric, but it can learn Flame Fang) and took down my team which comprised of an Ivysaur, Parasect, Nidorino, and a Corsola. He also managed to paralyze everyone that I sent out. While my Moemon were quite strong, most of them having a shared weakness of flying, ground, and fire really made things difficult in certain match-ups. It also didn't help that there were some Moemon I simply failed to catch like the wild Mudkip (which would've have been amazing against Surge if I evolved it) and the Skorupi. Add it my recklessness when it came to some of the newer Moemon I managed to catch and now everyone is six feet under. (1/2)

Only people mentioned by DingusTheStrix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this Mumbl does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this Mumbl from Dingus Strix, click on at the bottom under it