Logo
Ant Crow
I am getting up there now and it is amazing to a guy who grew up with black and white TV and huge antennae on the roof, that had to be put back up in storms, how far this world has come since 1948. 1968 I was on my way to Vietnam, yet another amazing thing as I came home unscathed . . . physically. (But for a messed up back but that's another story.)

People have changed more drastically with the advent of the internet than anytime before. I've been considering this for some time and the more tentacles the internet threw out among us the more paranoid and untrusting people got. Untrustworthy balances that last out nicely.

My first association with computers was in the service. Univacs as large as industrial freezers and reel to reel magnetic tapes. All very hush hush back then. What it did for us I still won't speak of. got a lot of the enemy taken out.

It is, as I stated, amazing and quite unexpected as to the populations reaction to all of this.

Call this part one . . . ?
2 yr. ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ant Crow, click on at the bottom under it