We Have Missed God!
If we are to be like Jesus and walk as He walked, then we have clearly missed God because we do not seek first the Kingdom of God nor do we preach the message Jesus preached – the Kingdom of God and we no longer make true disciples like He made so our bad fruit is evident every day in this nation. So let us begin now and work through what has happened to America that has caused our nation and those who claim Jesus is their LORD to be in so much spiritual trouble? In Matthew 28:18-20 (NKJV), And Jesus came and spoke to His disciples saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you and lo, I am with you always even to the end of the age.” These are some of the last words of Jesus; are last words important to us?
Read more here: https://newswithviews.com/...

Only people mentioned by Amerinett in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this Mumbl does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this Mumbl from Roger Anghis, click on at the bottom under it