Why Am I Stunned Whenever I Touch My Light Switch?

Have you ever entered a room, reached for the wall switch to turn on the lights, and experienced a quick static discharge? Why do I receive an electric shock when I touch my light switch? you could ask Commercial Electrician Sydney. There is more to this incident than the fact that a spark leapt from your fingers. You'll have more to say than "That light switch stunned me!" the next time it occurs, as it almost certainly will.

https://akstatic.com.au/co...

Only people mentioned by ric54 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this Mumbl does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this Mumbl from ric54 , click on at the bottom under it