Why Does Touching My Light Switch Make Me Shock?

Have you ever entered a room, reached for the wall switch to turn on the lights, and were instantly shocked by static electricity? Why do I get a jolt when I turn on the light or during appliance installation? You may inquire. The fact that a spark jumped out at your fingers is not all there is to know about this incident. You'll have more to say the following time it occurs than "That light switch shocked me!"

Why Does Touching My Light Switch Make Me Shock?

static electricity that has built up

outdated electrical switch, faulty light switch

https://harveyplumbingandg...

Only people mentioned by harvey381 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this Mumbl does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this Mumbl from harvey381 , click on at the bottom under it